Discover new ways to improve your bottom line, boost your business, and reach higher gains. Find out how today. By Sergey Yevelev American Life Coach, Financial Consultant and Business Owner Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 732-887-0578 Website: www.yevelev.com
Last March 2019, FidelisCare updated its system, which resulted in issues in payments for health providers. WCH dealt with this issue for our client to get full repayment. Read more to understand the details surrounding this case.
It should be reiterated that after Medicare Part B pays its 80%, Medicaid of NY is no longer pays the remaining 20% in most cases. To know if your specialty is part of the exception or when Medicaid covers Part B coinsurance, read along.
Get all news delivered to your email monthly. Select one of the following options: